An award-winning architecture practice is seeking a personable and professional receptionist to be the face of the business and provide excellent customer service. It is a busy role juggling front of house duties and admin tasks so candidates must have strong multi-tasking skills, be excellent communicators and highly organised.
- Managing front of house.
- Answering phones.
- Accurate message taking.
- Booking and managing meeting rooms.
- Booking taxis and couriers.
- Ordering and making refreshments.
- Updating databases.
- Assisting with travel arrangements and hotel bookings.
- Typing of letters and project-related documents.
- Stationary ordering.
- Various errands and ad-hoc tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in retail, hospitality, sales or a customer service-focused environment.
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal English skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; Adobe CS would be a plus.
- Passionate about the design and architecture industry.
- Charismatic, approachable and pro-active.
- Can-do attitude, good initiative and willing to get stuck in.
This company is known for its exceptional office culture and environment as well as generous staff benefits.