3D Exhibition/Interior Designer
WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
3D Exhibition/Interior Designer:
A fantastic career opportunity for a 3D Designer to join our growing multi-disciplined design team based in Sheffield, specialising global exhibition programs within the Aerospace, Defence and Healthcare sectors.
The right candidate will be required to work as a team player demonstrating, professionalism, imagination and creative flair in the design, detailing and visualisation of international exhibition projects, will be required to work on projects independently as well as in partnership with Senior and Principal Designers. You will be expected to work on a wide scale of projects from concept to completion, attending meetings and briefings, as well as having opportunities to support projects onsite in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Vectorworks or AutoCad, Adobe Suite applications, training is available for those working in alternative software. This position allows designers to work in partnership with other GES businesses in the UK, Germany, Middle East and USA.
- Creativity and innovation
- Smart Design approach
- Enthusiasm and passion
- Dedication and commitment to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Attention to detail and finish specification
- Meet and exceed client’s expectations
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with the senior team to define the goals of each project.
- Work to a brief and budget
- Responsibility & Efficiency
- Concept sketches, detailed working drawings and full colour renderings
- Excellent communication and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent personal presentation & communication skills
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- Take a participative role in the company’s sustainability initiative and ensure, where possible, your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function
You will be required to develop and maintain positive and progressive working relationships both internally and externally, in order to facilitate growth and integration across the business.
This is a full-time role offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
We operate a reward strategy based on our team members receiving a salary that best reflects their experience and skill level.
Hours of work
A 40 hour week working Monday to Friday, typically between the hours of 8.30 – 5.30 (with one hour unpaid lunch).
As common within the industry, you may be required to work evenings and weekends during busy periods in order to meet the demands of the business, including overseas travel if required.
Our holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum (plus bank holidays and statutory public holidays).
The above role information is not exhaustive and the company reserve the right to amend this at any time.
GES will retain all information provided from applications received for future vacancies and will comply with applicable data protections laws in this respect.