Social Media Executive
A design and workplace consultancy is looking for an enthusiastic social media executive to take on a new role within the business, co-coordinating the day-to-day social media activities and ensuring that the content shared is consistent, creative and inspiring.
You will be primarily focused on launching and maintaining social media channels for a new and exciting fashion start-up but you will also be supporting existing social media channels within the group and helping to set up and maintain processes relating to e-commerce customer experience.
- Planning and posting visual and written content in line with strategic objectives.
- Liaising with the extended team to generate campaign content.
- Managing a content calendar, scheduling posts around key campaigns/dates.
- Managing day-to-day social channel activities i.e. responding to posts/DMs.
- Proactively engaging with target market across platforms.
- Proactive research on social trends and trend hijacking where relevant.
- Managing customer service activities relating to the web store and e-commerce process.
Skills and Experience
- A passion for design, specifically fashion and interiors.
- A proven track record in social media marketing.
- An excellent grasp on written and verbal communications.
- An understanding of brand.
- An understanding of B2B and B2C marketing.