Studio Coordinator for Unique London Architecture Practice
A unique architecture practice is seeking a Studio Coordinator to join their friendly team. The practice specialises in high-end private residential work and they have a highly skilled team of about 12 designers and architects. This role is perfect for an organised, communicative and creatively-minded individual with a few years admin experience to assist in the day to day running of a studio.
- Manage reception; screening and redirecting incoming call and email queries
- Provide ongoing support to Practice Manager, Project Director and Managing Director
- Coordinate meetings with clients, consultants and contractors
- Manage professional subscriptions and renewals
- Ensure outgoing communication/documents/emails have the proper grammar (directors are not native English speakers, so assistance with written documents is needed)
- Liaise with external companies for cleaning, printing, courier services, IT support etc.
- Coordinate internal and external events
- Maintain and renew office insurances
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Coordinate Continuing Professional Development activities (CPDs)
- Assist in issuing monthly invoices and statements of account to clients as well as other admin tasks for the accounting team
- Coordinate supply of stationery and refreshments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and multitasking skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to liaise with other team members, clients, suppliers and consultants at all levels
- A team player with a positive and collaborate work ethic
- Previous admin experience in the creative industry is an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to speak further, lease get in touch with Corrine Munro at Adrem Group or call 02075628282.