Interior Designer / Showroom Manager
This well-established architecture and interior design firm based in Bahrain has a clear vision and an eye for detail, creating crisp, clean architecture with rich textures and exceptional furnishings, creating spaces that are both sophisticated and warm. Fundamental considerations for the studio include light, space planning, and the ideal mix of materials and colours to achieve harmonious and functional spaces.
They also own a prestigious store in Bahrain which offers kitchens, bedrooms and walk-in closets displayed in very contemporary surroundings. It is for this showroom that they are seeking an Interior Designer / Showroom Manager to run it.
Person / Experience Required:
- Residential interior design experience to include kitchens
- Good sales skills
- Organised, with strong management skills
- Knowledge of running a showroom on a daily basis
- Smart, presentable with excellent customer facing skills
- Multiple language skills a bonus but not essential