Architect / Architectural Technician
Are you an Architect or Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with good experience across residential and commercial sectors in the UK and proficiency with Revit? I am currently recruiting for a new role at an Oxford-based practice, with projects throughout the South of the UK and would be the perfect move to continue your progression and boost your career prospects.
- Position: Architect or Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
- Location: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £25,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright - 01273 391010 (Option 2)
The company brief:
This highly successful and popular Oxfordshire-based architectural practice are going through a period of substantial growth and therefore have and exciting opening in the business for an Architect or Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist to join the team. They have a range of existing residential, urban planning and master planning projects on, throughout the South of the UK, offering bespoke services from smaller high-end residential clients to larger, multi-unit housing schemes. The ideal candidate must have proven experience with Revit.
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Good social scene within the office.
- Competitive salary.
- Travel loans and childcare vouchers.
- UK pension contributions.
- Good annual holiday allowance.
- Flexible working hours are possible.
- Ongoing continual professional development and training.
Your new role:
As an experienced Architect or Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will be an integral part of the team working on simultaneous projects at any one time, delivering them from start to completion. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to work for a leading practice and be heavily involved in all aspects with long term career progression. In order to be considered for the role, you must have examples of working drawings that you could take to interview and proficiency with Revit.
- An Architect or Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with strong experience in Revit is essential to progress you application.
- Ideally with proven experience as an Architect or Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, within a UK practice and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
- Excellent levels of technical detailing and examples of working drawings.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project-running experience.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as alongside other members of the team.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.