Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Are you a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with a flair for high-end residential and hospitality projects? We have landed a new role in Berkshire with practice that has a great reputation in the industry and might be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Location: Ascot, Berkshire
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £24,000-£32,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright - 01273 391010
The company brief:
This young and exciting practice, have quickly secured a position as one of the most significant architectural practices in the local area. As a result of continued growth and an employee going on maternity leave, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their small team. Their projects include high-end residential, hotel and barn conversions across London and Berkshire and they specialise in taking them from design, through to project management and completion. As a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you should have proficiency with Revit and/or AutoCAD, ideally.
- Ability to develop your skills, talent and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
Your new role:
As an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will need to be confident at running projects, as well as working closely with the main Architect, as a part of the team. You should demonstrate excellent attention to producing technically detailed drawings, using Revit and/or AutoCAD proficiently, with a passion for beautifully designed buildings too. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting, high-end residential and hospitality projects across local area and London. Working as an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you should also have previous experience of working with the UK architectural industry.
- Part 2 Architectural Assistant experience, within the UK architectural industry.
- AutoCAD essential and Revit/BIM an advantage.
- Excellent eye for technical detailing with a design flare too.
- Good time management skills and ability to run multiple jobs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.