This is a very exciting opportunity for a Junior-Midweight Strategist to join a global design and innovation agency who deliver product and brand experiences.
The agency work with clients in pretty much every category you can imagine, so the variety of work is huge and this role will give you ample opportunity to explore exciting new briefs and brands.
The role sits in the Foresight team, which is a well-established hub within this agency of around 80 people, and is made up of Design and Innovation Strategists. From trend forcasting to experience mapping and brand strategy, this agency's design and innovation output is vast.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan and implement creative research methodologies including primary research, ethnography and interviews
- Analysing findins and identifying useful insights to push forwards to the design teams
- Incorporate these findings into presentations for internal design teams, as well as your clients
- Leading day-to-day planning, conducting fieldwork and interviews
- Identifying new trends and capturing them to include in the agency's internal bank
The ideal profile:
- A Junior-Midweight Strategist with a love of great design
- At minimum, a starting knowledge of design research and methodologies
- A critical thinker, you are able to look from the outside-in whilst also being collaborative in approach
- Previous experience in an agency environment is essential and you may come from a product, packaging, engineering, brand or digital background
Please get in touch with your details! email@example.com