Hotel FF&E Interior Designer
An Interior architectural practice working on a global platform are looking for an all-round senior FF&E focused designer to get involved working with high end residential and hospitality projects within a team to work on large-scale projects. Though each project is unique, the projects have a signature style which is one of approachable luxury with an industrial edge and each space possesses a masculine, and ultimately timeless, elegance. Project span the globe with properties in New York, Miami, LA, London, Hong Kong and beyond. Key clients include Four Seasons, Fort Capital, Starwood Capital, Thompson Hotels, SIXTY Hotels, Belmond and Berkeley Group.
- A portfolio demonstrating a strong creative and technical ability
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign
- Passion for furniture, fabrics and finishes
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Pro-active, confident and inquisitive
- Excellent communication skills
If you interested in finding out more about this FF&E Interior Design job, then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.