Furniture Designer / Project Manager
This company has been producing bespoke furniture and specialist finishes for many years for the high-end London and international markets working for leading interior designers, architects and private clients.
With a steady growth in business they are on the lookout for good people and would be particularly interested in seeing both Furniture Designers and Project Managers.
· Knowledge / experience of VectorWorks for design role
· Experience with furniture manufacturing techniques and materials
· Site installation experience is desirable as well as practical cabinet-making or bench skills
· Good hand-sketching ability would also be desirable for the design role
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work with multiple projects
· Strong analytical, budget awareness and problem solving skills