This is a fantastic opportunity for a full-time junior designer to join our busy eCommerce business. The role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to use a variety of different design skills working across a number of disciplines including branding, print, web and multimedia.
It is a varied and diverse role and we are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced, team orientated environment. It’s an excellent opportunity to join a small but growing company and would ideally suit a highly motivated and creative individual who is confident of their ability to deliver solutions to a design brief and to oversee the growth of the design team as a whole.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Digital Branding and UX advice across multiple sites
- Logo / Brand design
- Web banner creation
- Social Media graphics
- Front-end web design and HTML mailers
- General print design i.e. print ads, flyers, business cards etc
- Video and Image editing.
- Project Management
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Web design skills, CSS, HTML etc.
- Artwork creation for print and online
- Team player and able to work with external companies and directors
The successful applicant will be a fresh thinker who is open minded and creative and can work on their own initiative. As we often run a number of different projects at a given time, being organised, self-motivated and able to manage your own time efficiently are important characteristics we are looking for.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.