Midweight Interior Designer
2 days left
- Job Functions
A successful interior design practice based in SW1 that specialises in exclusive and notable interiors, is looking for a talented all-rounder mid-weight designer to work on some of the most exciting and high-profile hotels, bars and restaurants in London and internationally.
- Plan, execute and oversee projects from concept to completion.
- Work closely alongside the senior designers with concept development and producing technical packages.
- Establish and maintain excellent client and supplier relationships.
- Work to tight deadlines on multiple tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working in luxury residential and hospitality sectors.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, positive personality and professional demeanour.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of fabrics, furniture and finishes for hospitality environments.
- Maintain a solid network of suppliers.
- Create work using Adobe Suite, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SpecSources or similar.
- BA in interior design or related degree.
This studio is a leader in the industry, an opportunity here will give the successful candidate exposure to the highest level of interior design.
Apply for Midweight Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly