Senior Project Manager - 12 Month Maternity Cover - ASAP Start!
This long established and well renowned integrated creative agency are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their strong Client Services team ASAP, covering a maternity contract on 12 month basis. Managing multiple packaging and branding projects across a number of brands spanning mainly drinks and confectionery clients, you will need to be confident running projects through design and into production, ensuring tight deadlines are met.
What will this role involve?
- Client Communications- As a Senior Project Manager you will play a pivotal role within the client services team, acting as a main point of contact for your clients, supporting the wider team on a variety of accounts whilst handling your own autonomously, taking ownership of your projects from end to end. You will understand the importance of building trusted client relationships, valuing their feedback and ensuring the smooth running of the creative life cycle
- Creativity -You will work closely with creatives to brief, develop and delegate tasks, knowing how to relay creative concepts successfully to the client and manage their expectations throughout
- Project Management- You will be responsible for writing proposals, compiling status reports, creating project time lines and budgets across a multitude of integrated projects using a variety of project management tools, i.e., Paprika
- Financial Responsibility - You will be responsible for quoting, negotiations and invoicing suppliers and third parties. You will also be responsible for managing financial forecasts and acting as a source of knowledge in advising your clients of key costs, and when necessary will support with pitching and new business initiatives
What skills are essential for this role?
- Well-rounded and versatile experience, spanning branding and packaging in a similar creative agency environment
- Strong communication skills with proven experience in client servicing
- The ability to hit the ground running with minimal supervision, assisting other team members in the delivery of larger scope projects whilst handling your own workload
- A positive attitude! This team operate like a close knit family, and you'll be ready to roll your sleeves up and collaborate with everyone, all the whilst with a smile on your face!
If you are available for a 12 month contract opportunity, starting ASAP, with the desired experience, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk.
Apply for Senior Project Manager - 12 Month Maternity Cover - ASAP Start!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly