PowerPoint Designer - Creative Agency
A Global Sports and Entertainment Agency based in London are looking for a Junior PowerPoint Designer with 1 years experience. This full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. They also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
Based in their London office, this Junior Designer will service the needs of their Account Management and Sales teams.
- Research, conceptualise, design, and produce outstanding creative on a wide range of design projects for both internal and external distribution, including client sales materials, promotional and press materials, digital content, pitch decks, case studies, rosters, sub-rosters, meeting presentations, educational tools and visualising creative concepts.
- Taking briefs from internal stakeholders, discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job & estimating the time required to complete the work
- Undertake a variety of projects across a number of accounts, ensuring consistency across all mediums
- Working to tight deadlines
- Organise, maintain and oversee the Department's archive of creative and campaign materials, and be involved in updating the department reel
- Graphic Design education to graduate standard
- 1 year of professional experience
- Outstanding knowledge of Adobe CS software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, PowerPoint, and After Effects essential)
- Proven ability of generating communication assets across multiple channels (print, web, email, direct marketing, exhibitions and advertising
- Proven ability of visualising creative concepts to an excellent standard
Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.