An world-class architecture firm is seeking an experienced bid writer to join its growing communications team. Reporting to the bid manager, head of communications and senior partner, you will be responsible for writing and producing complex bid documents, proposals and presentation material. The successful candidate will have excellent bid-writing skills, the ability to manage a complex workload and be passionate about the architecture and design industry.
- Produce written material for bid documents, OJEU responses, RFPs, RFOs, competition reports, project texts.
- Write technical responses for bid submissions.
- Analyse brief documents and undertake research on potential projects.
- Work with design studios to ensure accurate information is gathered.
- Write and edit CVs and past project case studies.
- Lead bid storyboard sessions with bid team members and key stakeholders.
- Understand and learn the company's portfolio of work.
- Proof read and correct grammar, punctuation and spelling errors.
- Communicate and collaborate with wider communications department.
Skills and Experience
- Experience writing bid responses and an understanding of bid processes.
- Experience in a similar role within design, architecture or engineering industry.
- English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem solver, pro-active, multi-tasker.
- Ability to build rapport easily with colleagues and clients.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe CS, notably InDesign.
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a prestigious architecture practice.