Associate Architect - Residential / Strong Pre-Planning Skills
Major Players are proud to represent a successful mid-size architecture practice in London who packs a punch across a number of sectors including residential (200-500 units circa), mixed-use and commercial in the UK and Internationally.
Due to organic growth this practice is looking to recruit a talented Associate level Architect on a permanent basis. The successful Associate will enjoy and be experienced in the pre-planning stages of projects and have ideally large scale residential experience!
The selected candidate will be involved in the following;
- Large residential, mixed-use and different commercial schemes in London.
- Focusing on riba stages 1-4.
- Working alongside 3 other Associates to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Mentoring juniors and mid-weights.
- Client and contractor facing work.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Track record of working on large scale residential projects.
- Previous experience of working in a managerial position.
- Good communication skills.
- Bundles of experience in the pre-planning stages of projects.
- AutoCAD a must, Revit advantageous but not essential.
- Fantastic client facing skills.