Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Our client is a highly creative agency who specialise in retail and POS displays. They design, manage and supply display programmes for the world's most prominent brands and retailers. They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager.
Be instrumental in helping define and deliver growth ambitions into digital. Having an entrepreneurial spirit, find, exploit and deliver new client opportunities to grow the business in a digital services direction, using your network and any other sales techniques that you feel appropriate.
- Create the right targets to support strategic direction
- Be the lead person for digital sales within the business
- Use various supporting tools as well as experienced colleagues to present and showcase the business effectively in order to help win sales
- Set the forecasts and budgets and be able to report on a regular basis highlighting potential over or under achievements
- Determine the right clients to target
- Push into new sectors and categories and drive the business forward
- Develop and use your network to achieve for incremental opportunity
- Use client mapping as a way of knowing who to influence and influence them
- Determine budget holders, decision makers, influencers, supporters
- Develop strategy to lock in customers in and correctly service their needs
- Be key in the hand over process, different clients may be at different stages
- Review business against plan by client by quarter
- Develop clear, comprehensive briefs with pre-defined objectives, target costs, timelines, key dates, etc.
- Hold regular project updates with the team
- Create monthly project update for presentation to wider sales team
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience of working in a sales role within digital technology, digital signage preferably with Retail experience.
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of successful client development and new business conversion with Global brands and retailers
- Ability to work flexible hours, available to travel.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly