Revit Project Architect for Boutique Studio
We are working with a boutique architectural practice who a Revit-superstar project-running Architect to join their team in London close-by to Richmond, to hit the ground running on bespoke small-medium scale residential projects.
If you are a qualified Architect with project-running experience, front-end and delivery experience, excellent Revit skills and a strong background in the residential sector, this could be your next exciting role.
To be their newest Project Architect, it is essential that you:
- Are a RIBA/ARB registered Architect with at least 2 years' post-Part III experience,
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience using Revit on live projects,
- Have a strong background working on and running UK-based residential projects,
- Have excellent communication and client-facing skills,
- Have exceptional design skills, able to work on residential projects at early design stages,
- Are competent at technical stages, able to take projects through to construction stage.
Our client is offering the successful Architect:
- A competitive starting salary,
- A good benefits package,
- Scope for progression within the team.
This opportunity won't be around for long, so don't miss out and apply by sending your up to date CV through to Katie Jones at Adrem Group for more details, or get in touch with me for a confidential chat - my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.