Digital marketing manager
The fix is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a Fashion and activewear brand in Berkshire.
Our client are looking for a creative digital/social media manager to run and grow the brands social media and online presence, manage and build relationships with influencers and plan and run marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description:
The Digital Marketing Manager will..
- Be in charge of brand's content, website and social media pages and ensuring consistency throughout all channels and continued growth
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns, strategies and budgets
- Posting and/or scheduling posts on social media
- Identifying and working with suitable influencers for the brand
- Managing influencers, being point of contact and organising shipments to them
- Monitoring engagement and interacting with users, influencers, media across platforms. Customer support via email and social media
- Content creation for social media, adverts, magazines, look books, presentations, marketing materials
- Monitoring and reporting on analytics on performance across channels and campaigns.
- Creating engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content via our Dotdigital marketing platform.
- Paid ads, create, manage and optimise paid social and PPC ads campaigns (Facebook, Google etc)
- Plan and execute product and collection launches
- Grow the following across all channels
- Stay informed of all social media & digital marketing developments and trends, particularly within mobile, video and lifestyle/streetwear arena.
- Identify opportunities and communicate these trends to management to ensure innovation in this area.
- Working with PR and Social Media Agencies to promote the brand.
- Research and development of the blog, creating new content and keeping updated.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you would also work alongside the CEO to build the members of your Social Media + Digital Marketing Team.
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Understanding of social media content, particularly sports and streetwear market trends and influencers
- Experience in managing social media channels in a professional setting
- Creative background - Strong design skills Proficiency in Adobe CC Products
- Ability to plan strategic long-term brand content & social media campaigns
- Ability to respond swiftly and tactically to business priorities and needs
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of data and analytics including tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager
- Able to build relationships with people of all levels
- Experience using Adobe CC Products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Copywriting (Strong verbal and written communication skills)
- Attention to detail
- Experience in creating clear, compelling + successful campaigns to drive engagement, understanding, and conversions.
- Strong communicator. In particular; proven experience in creative copywriting – able to “story tell” to land messages powerfully and creatively.
- Ability to work unassisted and generate your own work
- Keen interest in fashion and fitness preferable
- WGSN knowledge desirable (but not essential as training will be provided)
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with the need to succeed Friendly and outgoing, driven personality