Junior designer (intern)
ROLE OVERVIEW: My client is a leader in the beauty industry.
My market leading client is looking for an intern to create 3D visualisation (photo realistic renders and animations) for use across marketing, PR.
This internship will help you develop your creative design skills working within their house design studio in a fast-paced work environment.
This position is for 6 months, and pending a successful outcome may lead to an extension to the internship or permanent employment.
- generating product visuals for internal product sell in and external marketing material.
- Technical illustrations
- create basic animations for the above.
- some 3D modelling for packaging, accessories and VM environment.
- on product graphic support - 2D layouts for labels ect.
key skills and qualities
- enthusiastic with a passion for design and creativity.
- the candidate should be a proficient user of the following CAD packages: