Senior Creative Content Producer - Non-Profit Organisation
You will be responsible for producing imaginative and informed content that supports the strategic messaging and objectives of the organisation. Delivering on-brand content for each of their primary audiences (volunteers, young members; parents/public and the charity sector).
You will help lead on production of design and visual content for all digital channels including web, social, email and mobile as well as printed resource. Website and social media content will include images, animations and video, working collaboratively as part of the lovely existing creative team.
Skills & Abilities
- Experience working from concept to delivery and presenting to colleagues.
- Developing new content, setting new objectives, research, sourcing content for a range of channels.
- Experience leading projects and in sourcing and collaborating with external suppliers.
- Maintain brand guidelines across creative content.
- ?Good understanding of pre-production, production and post production.
- Good understanding of social media.
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Art Direction.
- Animation and illustration abilities.
- Experience in contributing towards documentaries, corporate films, campaign videos, interviews, case studies and reportage film making.
An extremely varied role working with young people in their physical, mental and spiritual development, a lovely opportunity to be involved in some great work and make a real difference. Get in touch - email@example.com