Our international client is looking for an out-of-this-world Creative Lead who shows a natural ability to understand and develop, often complex ideas, into a powerful narrative, designed to communicate and inspire.
Our client want a Creative Lead with personality, someone who likes good books, music and film. We don’t really have a ‘boss’ in the traditional sense of the word, but the role would report to the Associate Creative Director.
The Creative Lead will:
- Focus on driving creativity from concept to completion, within our cool, creative, collaborative environment.
- Generating fresh, interesting ideas will be a part of your daily conquest as well as consuming copious amounts of caffeine.
- In addition to these responsibilities, you will ensure that the final creative product aligns purposefully with the strategy and the artistic spirit of the agency.
Collaboration is king, therefore you will need to share ideas and expertise to develop powerful visual communication, lead ideation, and the creative design of multiple types of live communication, including activations, launches, conferences, award ceremonies, exhibitions and gala dinners.
• 5+ years prior experience as a creative lead or art director in a creative agency
• You are a high energy, persistent, resilient and most of all motivated individual
• You are able to deliver to deadlines and work under pressure while at the same time can focus on multiple initiatives at a time
• Excellent leadership skills in guiding 3D, 2D and Motion Graphic designers
• Ability to design, create and present experiences with a meaningful narrative
• Ability to work in an international environment and an understanding and sensitivity towards cultural differences
• Expert knowledge in Adobe Suite, 3D programs such as SketchUp, Cinema 4D, Vectorworks or 3D Max, Video and motion graphics applications, Keynote, Powerpoint and Microsoft office
• A portfolio will be required