Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
Are you an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with experience of hospitality schemes? We have landed a new role in Shoreham with a practice that has a good reputation in the industry and might be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Position: Architectural Technician
- Location: Brighton, Shoreham
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £26,000-£32,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established architectural and design practice specialise in various hospitality and residential projects throughout the UK. They pride themselves on their award-winning designs and considered approach to each project, working closely with clients to understand their vision. As a result of new and continued projects, they are looking to take on a new Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist who is proficient in AutoCAD.
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
Your new role:
As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will need to work closely, as part of the team and demonstrate excellent attention to producing detailed drawings, using AutoCAD and your good knowledge of Building Regulations. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting hospitality and residential projects, varying in size and complexity, throughout the UK. As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you may also be required to write specifications, liaise between parties and attend occasional site visits.
- Good experience with AutoCAD and SketchUp is essential.
- Technical building construction knowledge is essential and good levels of technical detailing.
- Up to date knowledge of the UK Building Regulations.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ideally immediately available and living close to Brighton.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.