Interior Architect - Six-month Contract
A design-led boutique interior and architecture practice in Clerkenwell are looking for an experienced interior architect to join their team for a six-month contract. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to run a grade II-listed residential project alongside the director. This is a multi-faceted role with client-facing and site responsibilities and the possibility for contract to extend further.
- Develop design schemes that play to the architectural history, with a contemporary flair.
- Creating mood boards and presentation packages.
- Solid understanding of the built process. Produce detailed technical packages for tender, construction and joinery details.
- Produce the 3D renders in SketchUp to convey design intent.
- Research and source FF&E and fit client's existing furniture and art collection into the design.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers.
- Lead client and site meetings.
- Confidentially manage project through to delivery on site.
Skills & Experience
- BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Proven experience in the high-end design sector, preferably from a leading practice.
- Proven experience in running a project.
- Well presented and clear verbal and written communicator.
- Up-to-date with current design trends, an affinity for high-end and streamlined interiors.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio, looking to hire interview and immediately. Must be able to commit to a six-month period.