Workplace Interior Designer - Contract
A studio with over a century’s experience is looking for an experienced junior-to-middleweight designer to join their team on a contract basis. This studio is in the middle of Clerkenwell and is offering the opportunity to assist on various design-led and fit-out workplace projects. This is an initial one-month contract with potential thereafter - this role requires an immediate start.
- Assist on spatial planning and detailed design documentation in AutoCAD.
- Creating mood boards and presentation packages.
- Building 3D visuals in SketchUp.
- Sourcing FF&E.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers.
Skills & Experience
- BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Proven experience in the workplace sector.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio. Applications without portfolios will not be considered. Must be available to start immediately.
Apply for Workplace Interior Designer - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly