Workplace Interior Designer - Contract
A studio with over a century’s experience is looking for an experienced junior-to-middleweight designer to join their team on a contract basis. This studio is in the middle of Clerkenwell and is offering the opportunity to assist on various design-led and fit-out workplace projects. This is an initial one-month contract with potential thereafter - this role requires an immediate start.
- Assist on spatial planning and detailed design documentation in AutoCAD.
- Creating mood boards and presentation packages.
- Building 3D visuals in SketchUp.
- Sourcing FF&E.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers.
Skills & Experience
- BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Proven experience in the workplace sector.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio. Applications without portfolios will not be considered. Must be available to start immediately.