Featured regularly in the press, this highly prestigious design studio count many serious art collectors as their clients. Their experience covers both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts and the finest materials.
They currently have a vacancy available for a Furniture Designer to take responsibility for the design and manufacturing procedures of projects, new supplier inventory, research of materials and finishes, attending client meetings and following up with the studio team.
Person / Experience Required:
- Understand and be able to read space plans, floor finish plans, ceiling plans, elevations and details
- Fluency in Rhino or AutoCAD, InDesign, SketchUp and Excel
- Good hand-sketching skills
- Understanding of upholstery
- Technical minded with knowledge of design and manufacturing processes