Our London based client is on the hunt for a fully integrated designer to join their team!
As a Integrated Designer you’ll have your hands on all aspects of design – print, digital, video and branding.
Responsibilities of the Integrated Designer:
- Document design and layout for resources
- Short and long-form animation for social and video
- Managing CMS
- Assets for email Marketing and Automation tools (Marketo)
- Design UI for digital products and portals
- Event stand design and creation
- Direct mail
- PowerPoint design for pitches and presentations
- Data visualisation and infographic creation
You’ll work in a small, tight-knit marketing team.
You will also work with senior management, sales, technical and development teams.
You can take a brief, understand the problem and provide creative solutions, can juggle one or two major projects and small day-to-day tasks – delivering on-time and to-brief.
What we need from you as an Integrated Designer:
- A great portfolio
- An ability to communicate complex ideas visually
- A desire to learn and improve
- An interest in technology
Skills required for the Integrated Designer:
- Adobe CS, specifically: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects
- HTML CSS
- Typography and layout
- An understanding of B2B technology design customs
- WordPress & common CMS
- Premier or Final Cut Pro
- Marvel, Balsamiq, InVision