Marketing & Bid Assistant
A great construction consultancy working across a variety of sectors are looking for a hardworking, bright and confident bid & marketing assistant to join their south-east London office. The successful candidate will report into the bid & marketing manager and ultimately, the directors.
- Work with directors and marketing manager across the business to produce winning first and second stage bids.
- Daily OJEU and portal searching to identify relevant opportunities.
- Assist with keeping bid collateral up-to-date including project sheets and CVs.
- Update an internal bid text library.
- Ensure bids are technically compliant as well as presented well.
- Review feedback.
- Supporting the bid & marketing manager as needed.
- Assist with client presentations.
- Production of graphic marketing material.
- Market research for industry events.
- Assist directors with ad-hoc duties as required.
- Network and grow their industry contacts with a specific focus on potential clients.
- General market research and light analysis.
- Update bidding and event trackers.
- Creative input for social media management.
Skills and Experience
- Bid coordination.
- Fluency in social media.
- Monitoring/searching opportunities and OJEUs.
- Knowledge of bid documentation including PQQs, EOI’s and ITT.
- Graphic design / editing.
- Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Highly organised with strong time management.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Confidence, experience and ability to collate relevant analysis and research.