A world-leading architecture practice is seeking a bid coordinator to cover a maternity contract. You will be responsible for bid coordination, creating marketing materials and supporting the wider team and directors. You will be pro-active, enthusiastic and have creative flair.
- Coordinate bid process, assemble PQQs, bid documents and presentations.
- Write content and collate input for deadlines and proofread responses.
- Prepare marketing template content, marketing collateral and award submissions.
- Research upcoming and current opportunities.
- Assist in producing ad-hoc brochures and design documents.
- Liaise with the global marketing team.
- Work across business development and events tasks, as required.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role in relevant industry, for at least 2 years.
- Experience preparing bids, tenders and RFP writing.
- Proficient in MS Office & Adobe CS.
- Efficient, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Team-player and deadline driven.