The speed read:
A digital agency that works on experimental multimedia projects is looking for an accomplished Senior Producer.
The agency works across two separate teams, Architecture and Arts & Culture. You'll be joining the Architecture division, working on briefs that bridge a wide range of multimedia projects, techniques and styles.
They are pioneering in their creation of digital installations as well as being very much in to experimenting with the capabilities of AI. You'll be involved in the creation of work that blends creativity and technology beautifully.
The projects are usually fairly big in scale - the agency work with amazing architects all across the world. It's very broad what falls under the Architecture remit here, though you'll be more likely to be working on an immersive film rather than the usual fly-through of architectural renders. It's all about bigger picture positioning.
You'll be joining a 50 strong team at the forefront of cutting-edge experiential design.
- Responsible and organised
- Brilliant at delivering on time large projects with substantial budgets
- A strong communicator who can manage expectations
- Able to balance creative with analytical thinking
- Demonstrable production or project management experience (5+ years) within a creative agency environment
- Previously managed complex, high profile projects
- A passion for the built environment, art and architecture
- The ability to adapt well to changing priorities
Sound knowledge of what's currently pushing physical/digital design boundaries