Architect, Healthcare Projects
I'm working with an innovative design practice who need an Architect with experience designing and delivering healthcare projects. You will be based in their Central London office and will be employed on a full-time permanent basis.
To be their next Architect you will need:
- An ARB or RIBA Part III qualification with at least 3 years' of post-qualification industry experience,
- Proven experience working on healthcare projects,
- Proficiency with Revit,
- Codebook knowledge desirable,
- Sufficient experience to confidently take the lead on smaller scale projects,
- Team management skills,
- Experience taking projects through to completion,
- A can-do attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm and gain exposure to both UK and international healthcare projects. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and will also get the chance to occasionally travel abroad to visit your projects!
If you are interested in this Architect vacancy, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group, or get in touch for a confidential chat - my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.