A global multidisciplinary architectural/interiors practice are looking to take on an interior design workplace strategist to join their busy London offices. The company themselves are leaders in this discipline and have an international reputation working with FTSE 100 companies. This individual must have extensive involvement in producing workplace solutions on a large scale, working with key stakeholders and working the full project cycle. You must be analytically strong with the ability to forecast a companies’ projected movements combining workplace design with strategy.
- Lead and manage workplace projects from inception to handover.
- Produce spacial planning technical drawings in AutoCAD.
- Develop methodologies to improve workplace strategy process.
- High attention to detail, understanding client challenges and how workplace strategy can help address them.
- Public speaking at industry events.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within the workplace consultancy sector within any relevant institution or architecture practice.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.
- Experience with people management and mentoring.
- Strong communication skills are essential.