The speed read:
A well established and award-winning digital agency working at the intersection of B2B and tech are currently seeking a zealous Design Director.
The focus of the agency's work is within the tech industry, working with both young and innovative businesses alongside global technology brands. They are confident and ambitious in their approach and are known for aiming high. Projects typically include brand creation, website design and build (for which they have an in-house team), interactive to content marketing (video, e-books, promotional content, etc).
As Design Director, you'll work closely with the Head of Design to create and implement campaigns, as well as to lead and mentor the existing design team. Whilst primarily responsible for overseeing the design work, you will need to still 'do' the design work at key moments on key projects when required.
The company are currently 50 people strong - the core team are based in beautiful offices in Richmond, with an additional office in New York. They have a great working culture; the team are seriously bright but down to earth and as such are seeking someone with a positive demeanor, natural leadership skills and the ability to work well alongside their current account, writing and developer teams.
- Experienced, knowledgeable and proactive
- Someone who possesses ability to inspire those around them
- Confident - you can sell work into clients with ease
- Progressive in your approach to work
- Experience leading and inspiring teams to do great work
- Solid design and creative direction experience
- A strong interest in tech and comfortable with B2B markets
- Working knowledge of industry standard UX/UI design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Invision...)
A natural leader backed up with an excellent design provenance