Exhibition, Event & Display Designer
In the fast-moving world of creative communications this company have a global reach, delivering spectacular live events, interactive exhibitions, employee engagement gatherings, creative brand identities and bespoke technical solutions.
The role of Exhibition & Display Designer is a demanding and exciting role with frequent challenges creating exciting cutting edge designs.
Main Duties include:
- Creating detailed floor plans and technical drawings using VectorWorks
- Producing rendered set visuals/sketches and fly-throughs where appropriate to market their cutting-edge designs
- Gathering information using available resources in order to cost out a reasonable estimated quotes
- Contributing proactively through on-going communication, meetings etc. with all appropriate departments
- Taking responsibility for being at the forefront of the design profession by keeping abreast of new developments in design and technology
Person / Experience Required:
- VectorWorks or equivalent, Adobe CS and a rendering package
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good problem solving skills
- 3 + years experience in a similar role including some exhibition experience
- A multi-tasker who has the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- A high degree of creativity with spatial awareness
- A desire to be innovative with a positive and flexible approach to work
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a good sense of humour
- Driving Licence
On top of a basic salary they offer a laptop, discretionary bonus, pension, medical & dental insurance plus some great employee wellbeing initiatives.