Retail Interior Designer
This trend setting niche interior design agency are looking for a talented Mid-weight Interior Designer with excellent design skills to join their expanding team working across several projects within London.
You will be working for a leading company within the design industry covering a range of Retail and F&B projects. You will work directly with some of the most renowned and respected brands from around the globe.
- Knowledge of design packages including Vector works, Cinema 4D/Sketch Up or equivalent
- Illustrator is advantageous
- Must have strong hand drawing skills
- Effectively work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to mentor and guide junior members of the team
- Keen interest in furniture and F&B
- Able to receive and take on board constructive criticism with a positive attitude
- Support senior team throughout all stages of the design process
- Take part in client meetings, presenting and discussing your work where appropriate
- Help to maintain a tidy workplace
- Have comprehensive knowledge of UK suppliers and able to specify FF&E for projects
- Work closely with client budgets
- Be proactive in finding opportunities to support your team and senior designers
- Maintain your time effectively
- Keep up to date with trends, ideas and new materials with relevance to retails/F&B design
- Be able to work with people at all levels in order to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
If you interested in finding out more about this Mid-weight Interior Designer retail and F&B job, then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.