Graphic Designer | Circa £35k | SW London
Our client is an award-winning technology company who help clients solve a wide range of complex problems. The company was founded in 2003 and has grown rapidly since then. They work with a diverse range of clients that includes the broadcasting, charity/NGO, financial services, government and more. Innovation, great customer service and a fantastic team have been crucial to their success in such a competitive sector.
We are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join the creative team, to work with the Marketing Director and Copywriter. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for how the brand presents itself to the world with your hands on all aspects of design ranging from print, digital, video and branding.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work within the marketing team as well as senior management, sales, technical and development teams
- Document design and layout
- Short & long-form animation for social and video
- Assets for email marketing and automation tools
- Design UI for digital products and portals
- PowerPoint design for pitches and presentations
- Event stand design and creation
- Data visualisation and infographic creation
- Ability to communicate complex ideas visually
- Excellent skills with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects
- Understanding of B2B technology design customs
- HTML CSS
- Typography and layout
- Ability to deliver projects on time and and on brief
- Wordpress, Sketch, Premier and InVision desirable but not essential
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity.