Junior/Mid Weight Project Manager - Retail Design
This exciting design agency, that specialise in design for fashion and luxury retail across global clients are looking for a Junior/ Mid weight Project Manager to join their passionate team. This agency are market leaders, designing for leading fashion brands from high street through to luxury, across windows, in-store environments and branded experiences.
What will this role include?
- You'll be given the responsibility of supporting your seniors on the delivery of environmental and in-store projects, focusing on creative window displays - and where needed, managing your own smaller projects from brief to install
- Advising and managing clients, suppliers and production teams
- You will ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget, producing critical paths for a multitude of clients
- You'll utilise the opportunity to work closely with, manage and collaborate with client services and design teams to ensure the creative process runs smoothly
As a candidate you will be:
- Engaging, driven and ready to roll up your sleeves - you're not precious and are ready to hit the ground running
- Experienced across retail design production in particular window displays and in-store environments
- A solid team player; able to support your peers workloads, inspire colleagues and learn quickly!
- Logistically minded, sharp and a natural trouble-shooter
The culture of the agency:
- Like-minded, creative and passionate people!
- Social environment
- Occasional late nights but the team are well rewarded and hard work is always acknowledged
If you are an experienced Junior/Mid Weight Project Manager with a background in retail design and creative window displays, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!