Mid Weight Project Manager - Retail Design/ Installations
This creative and collaborative design agency based in East London, who specialise in retail design for the fashion and luxury sectors are looking for a Mid Weight Project Manager to join their expanding team. This agency design a range of windows displays, in-store environments and branded experiences for leading high-street and luxury fashion brands, boasting an impressive roster of global clients.
What will this role include?
- You will support the wider project management team in the development and delivery of in-store projects with a specific focus on creative window displays for fashion and retail clients
- Working under a Senior Project Manager, you will ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, being responsible for producing critical paths for a multitude of clients
- Updating and advising all clients, suppliers and production teams throughout the project lifecycle to ensure timely and successful delivery and installation
- You will use your strong knowledge of materials and the production process to advise internal teams and clients alike, ensuring the most effective production methods are used throughout
What skills will this role include?
- You will have previous experience working in retail design production in particular window displays and in-store environments
- A team player - someone who is willing to collaborate and work within a social environment
- An engaging and driven individual, someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, with the occasional late night required - however the team are well rewarded and hard work is always acknowledged
- An interest in retail, with a strong understanding of current industry trends within the sector would be highly advantageous!
If you have all the required skills and experience and would enjoy the opportunity to join this exciting agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!