Midweight Designer - global creative agency
We are looking for an experienced and creative designer for this midweight position at this global advertising agency in central London.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about solving problems with design, who lives and breathes all things creative and loves to craft experiences. Someone who always loves to look at things in new and exciting ways.
The role in a nutshell:
- As a mid-weight, you're an all-rounder, whose responsibility will be to proactively support a close-knit creative team with your awesome design skills.
- Together with the team, you will work to create and deliver award-winning, original design for briefs that come in from our varied portfolio of clients.
- You can design for multi-media platforms including print, digital and social media. You will need to create brand identities from scratch, bring events and congresses to life and everything in between.
- You’ll be able to execute all this to the highest standards.
- As a conceptual thinker, you have a wide range of abilities with a solid grounding in visual communications and a strong understanding of typography, principles of layout and user experience.
- Communication is a big part of the job too, so you should feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. From brainstorming and presenting initial ideas, right through to final execution and delivering.
- A strong, varied portfolio demonstrating print and digital work
- Strong typography, layout and technical skills
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A good understanding of usability and interaction design
- Experience in handling pitch documents in either PowerPoint or Keynote
Nice to haves:
- Experience in motion graphics – Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premier Pro
- Experience in using Sketch/XD
For more info on this role please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note no visas will be offered. We also cannot get back to every person who applies.