Junior Designer - Sports Agency
Graphic Designer with 1-3 years experience wanted by Global Sports and Entertainment Agency based in London.
This full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. They also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
Based in their London office, this Junior or Mid-Level Designer will service the needs of their Account Management and Sales teams. A hugely varied role, which will consist of working across some of the biggest brand and sports properties in the world, creating materials for consumer-facing brand campaigns, as well as Sales collateral.
- Research, conceptualise, design, and produce outstanding creative on a wide range of design projects for both internal and external distribution, including client sales materials, promotional and press materials, digital content, pitch decks, case studies, rosters, sub-rosters, meeting presentations, educational tools and visualising creative concepts
- Taking briefs from internal stakeholders, discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job & estimating the time required to complete the work
- Undertake a variety of projects across a number of accounts, ensuring consistency across all mediums
- Working to tight deadlines
- Organise, maintain and oversee the Department's archive of creative and campaign materials, and be involved in updating the department reel
- Graphic Design education to graduate standard
- 1 -3 years of professional experience working in a fast-paced creative environment
- Outstanding knowledge of Adobe CS software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, PowerPoint, and After Effects essential)
- Proven ability of generating communication assets across multiple channels (print, web, email, direct marketing, exhibitions and advertising
- Proven ability of visualising creative concepts to an excellent standard
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.