Document Controller and Facilities Assistant
A North London, Top 10 AJ100 architectural practice are recruiting for a new junior member to assist with both document control and facilities. With a strong portfolio of award-winning schemes in architecture, masterplanning, interior design and sustainability you are assured a supportive working environment with a wide range of staff benefits.
Document control responsibilities include:
- Maintain all project correspondence and drawing files (via Newforma)
- Prepare drawing issues (both digital and hardcopy)
- Maintaining project extranets, both internal and external.
- Prepare documents for storage/ archiving as appropriate.
- Project administration tasks as and when required.
- Taking a practice wide view of DC responsibilities - upskilling and working with design teams and making sure deadlines are adhered too.
- Proactively seek to resolve and complete any outstanding miscellaneous tasks as required.
- Assist with the coordination and facilitation of internal office moves.
- Supporting the Facilities Director with management of stock across the practice - replenishing supplies as and when required.
- Assist and manage any health & safety tasks, alongside maintenance checks.
- Maintaining and assisting with practice-wide organisation and appearance.
- Providing ad-hoc assistance as and when required.
- A methodical and detail orientated approach.
- Attention to detail with an interest in organisation and systems.
- Excellent communication: Both verbal and in writing.
- Flexibility in assigned tasks with a willingness to learn and upskill.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
A superb entry-level role - you will be working with an established team that will provide all the support and training you require. If you are looking to move into the design industry within a support role then get in touch today!