Studio / Production Coordinator (luxury travel events)
Studio / Production Coordinator – Luxury Travel Events
Our client is an exciting luxury travel & hospitality events agency, currently looking for a Studio / Production Coordinator to join their event branding team on a permanent basis.
The Production Coordinator will work closely with the Graphic Designers & Events Managers to oversee the smooth and timely completion of design projects, managing the workflow, purchasing, commissioning and print production. This is a busy role for a highly organised person who will act as a bridge between internal stakeholders and the design team and ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
The right candidate has gained previous experience in a similar role (not necessarily events), working in a fast-paced, busy studio, taking responsibilities of budgeting, forecasting and reporting as well as that all briefs are communicated to the team in a clear manner and quality and efficiency are delivered to the client.
The main responsibilities are:
- Make sure all projects are booked in, registered and tracked using their project management system
- Ensure that all information are passed through to designers, in order to deliver the project
- Monitor the progress of all creative projects, ensuring a realistic turnaround time is assigned to each project and that deadlines are adhered to at all stages
- Dealing promptly with client requests and maintain strong client relationship and open communications
- Coordinate with the Lead Designer to ensure that projects are assigned to the appropriate team member(s), according to their skill set and availability
- Leading highly creative print production projects to support the business requirements
- Manage quality and consistency of all production projects to ensure that they deliver to brand expectations
- Manage the purchasing & delivery for production requirements for marketing event set up and large-scale graphics
You will have experience managing a print production department in a busy creative agency or other relevant environment. You will also have Project Management experience and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You are an excellent people person, with extremely strong organisation and time-management skills.
If you have the skills and experience for this exiting Production role, please get in touch with your CV today!