Brand Manager for International Architectural Practice
An international architectural practice is seeking a Brand Manager to establish their media presence. The practice works across projects varying in context, function and scale that encompass architecture, masterplanning, and interior design, spanning over Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Growing from less than five to 50 people in under ten years, the practice has historically won projects and clients through word of mouth and reputation. As they are rapidly growing, they are now looking for an experienced PR/Brand/Copywriter/Marketing/Bid Manager champion their Brand Management.
This role is an amazing opportunity for someone to really make their mark. This practice is looking for someone who wants to grow within a company with the clear scope to develop into a senior level over time. This hard working practice has a dedicated team, and they are looking for someone to match this level of drive.
- Establishing key relationships with industry editorial and publication editors
- Researching awards and submission opportunities
- Managing social media
- Running all PR needs
- Learn the practice's current and past projects to understand what tone of voice and style the campaigns should have
- Lead brand management, bringing your previous experience and expertise
- Liaising with senior management on research findings, strategy and campaigns
- At least 5 years experience in copywriting/PR/marketing/brand management within a design practice
- Previous experience creating and leading campaigns and media strategy
- Possess a driven and dedicated mindset, ready to take on full department responsibility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask across several projects
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to speak further, please get in touch with Corrine Munro at Adrem Group or call 02075628282.