A multi-disciplinary interiors firm specialising in luxury travel and hospitality is seeking an experienced project coordinator for their central London design studio. Reporting to the commercial planning manager and working alongside the project leader, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating studio projects.
- Deliver all work efficiently, on time, within budget and to a high standard.
- Ensure project schedules are recorded, reviewed and updated regularly.
- Prioritise activities and ensure all jobs are completed within time frames.
- Assist with resource coordination and procurement.
- Generate and maintain project tracking sheets.
- Provide progress reporting to leadership team.
- Provide support to the wider team and project leaders.
- Help with development of project plan to deliver business requirements, project milestones and key project outputs and deliverables.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as project coordinator in design or architecture industries.
- PRINCE 2-qualified or studying towards.
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel and Outlook.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and prioritisation.
- Professional manner and ability to build rapport easily.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.