Multiple award winning, Central London based Design agency are looking for a Studio Manager to join their rapidly expanding team! This is an extremely creative place to work so an interest in design and contemporary culture is a bonus.
This is an integral role to the agency - You will play a huge part in ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the studio. You will be highly organised, enthusiastic, hardworking with the ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure.
Now with a headcount of over 50 + employees this is a very sociable place to work and part of the role as Studio Manager will be to help maintain the amazing family feel culture that has been built here.
Studio Manager duties:
- Participate in multiple internal initiatives to help build our culture in support of our brand
- Role model for others in terms of energy, optimism, and drive for result
- Build relationships with freelancers ensuring the client has a diverse pool of creative talent including production and digital
- Network and build relationships direct with potential permanent talent to cut costs on recruitment agencies
- Work with Creative Directors and Design Directors to identify gaps in skill set, and recruit
- Resource freelance and permanent staff effectively
- Management of all aspects of the creative studio including the set up and management of design processes, including tracking
- Managing projects to a fixed budget and working in partnership with the Finance Director to ensure all numbers are reported accurately
- Ensuring all staff have the tools necessary to perform their roles effectively
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 to 5 years+ in relationship management, resource management, and program coordination, preferably in a design firm, agency, or consulting environment
- Demonstrable ability to understand project functions, requirements and work flow
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills, excellent meeting facilitator
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in all aspects of the role
- Effective project management skills and the ability to prioritise well and work to short deadlines
- A client-focused, can-do attitude
Salary is paying up to £45,000 - If this is the role for you, please get in touch and send over your CV ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org