Graphic Design Apprenticeship Assessor
Experienced Graphic Design Tutor & Assessor
Central Training Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Graphic Design Tutor/Assessor to deliver Apprenticeship training across Level 2 and Level 3 Graphic Design Apprenticeships.
Outline of Duties:
- Deliver BIIAB level 2 & 3 Design Support and Graphic Design qualifications or standards.
- Deliver and Pearson BTEC qualifications in Art & Design at Level 2 and Level 3.
- Deliver the Central Training Group Learning Programme in accordance with learner requirements.
- Prepare learning materials/prepare lesson plans/complete out-comes.
- Mark and assess learner assessments.
- Complete learner portfolios in a timely manner and embed Functional Skills within sessions.
- Update electronic portfolio to show progress and achievement of learners.
- Plan and book online tests for learners in line with correct procedures.
- Invigilate learner online tests in line with quality procedures and awarding body requirements when required.
- Prepare and close learner files and prepare assessment materials ready for IQA.
- Follow ESFA guidelines to ensure learners progress and achieve in accordance with funding body regulations.
- Visit potential new businesses to promote the training and services of CTG.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employers.
- Recruit learners to maintain own caseload – target specific.
Apply for Graphic Design Apprenticeship Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly