Senior Account Manager
Reading based award winning integrated agency is looking for a talented SAM to join their client services team
specialists in B2B technology campaign activations blending data, creative, multi-channel marketing and
The role has come about due to a recent pitch win of a top 5 global technology brand, managing partner
enablement across EMEA and the US with the potential to expand into APAC.
As Senior Account Manager you will support the Account Director and report directly into the
Client Services Director.
You will use a broad range of multi-channel delivery skillsets with a key focus on implementation
rigor and discipline as part of our client delivery team.
This position holds responsibility for core campaign delivery across a number of their client’s
Systems Integrators and Partners. You will be an essential lead in implementing new processes
and will use and input regular reporting for both internal audiences (forecast, billings) and
clients (status, campaign measurement and ROI reporting).
Key Responsibilities Include:
Work with the Client Services Director to maintain, expand and strengthen client relationships
across the client’s US and EMEA extended teams.
Manage the financial lifecycle of projects and work with the Client Services Director to manage
monthly actual and forward forecast of billings per client. Manage budget utilisation against
project completion across all client contacts.
Set up and manage the delivery of key client campaigns - on brief, on time and in budget:
Manage multiple clients and campaigns in parallel, adopting a problem-solving mind-set
and communicating clearly and logically both verbally and in writing
Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure our level of delivery meets
Ensure required internal resource (e.g. studio) is scheduled in line with agreed timelines
Quote new project work (liaising with external suppliers for production quotes)
Support other team members when required (across the creative, sales and one-to-one
Creative, digital & demand focus
Sound digital thinking with demand generation campaign experience from inception to
Multi-channel thinking and delivery across a customer / buyer journey
Support the go live of automation-driven campaigns
Lead with a creative mindset, developing written and verbal creative briefs
A little about you
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to work independently.
- Self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to manage complex projects across
- An agency-spirited approach; individuals who aspire to impact the direction and
performance of the entire team as well as their direct accounts
- Enthusiastic, a go-getter and a great personality to develop our client base
- Able to work at pace, jumping between different projects
- Confidence to work independently and accurately with great focus on rigour of delivery –
but fun with it!
- Self-confident, with excellent written and spoken communication and client management
- Individual to be comfortable with daily workload comprising a significant amount of e-mail
and telephone correspondence
- Must be able to gain trust of clients through actions and manage service and delivery
- Experience within agency environment multi-channel with B2B, Tech, demand
Generation perspectives if possible.