The Fix are looking for a Senior Designer to join our Bristol based client.
The overall purpose of the Senior Designer is to support the DD’s and CD’s in producing and delivering award-winning creative work and upholding our creative vision.
As a Senior Designer you will be:
1. A creative thinker – Bringing award-winning BIG ideas to the table and injecting fresh thinking. Able to articulate your ideas and explain your rationale, exciting our clients and the team.
2. A master craftsman – Taking pride in seeing your ideas through to the highest standard of execution and always finding the devil in the detail.
3. A hands on coach – supporting the DD’s and CD’s with people mentoring, morale and development of your team by nurturing, inspiring and pushing them to be the best they can be and achieve their creative potential.
The Senior Designer will report directly to a CD who will regularly mentor and coach you to improve the quality of your output and thinking, as well as agreeing your performance objectives and development needs through your annual PDR.
THE SENIOR DESIGNER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF…
You're currently at Senior level in a large design agency, servicing global brands across brand, packaging and communications with a proven portfolio that showcases your creative thinking and big ideas across varied creative disciplines and brand touch points.
As a Senior Designer You’re brilliant at:
- Planning & Organisation: The ability to stay professionally organised on a day-to- day basis.
- Communication: In both written & oral forms, outwardly & inwardly facing with the ability to convey your ideas simply; write clear concept rationales and justify creative work in a comprehensive and compelling way.
- Inspiring others: Passionate about Fearless creativity, regularly sharing your creative interests and sources of inspiration with the team, with a voracious appetite for the latest trends.
- Brain power: The ability to generate big ideas and bring them to life.
- Attention to detail: Spot on accuracy with a high quality of output at all times.