Technical Interior Designer - Hotels
A boutique hospitality and leisure studio in Clerkenwell are currently looking for technical interior designer with experience in hotel design. This role would suit someone who is strong interior documentation and is looking to work on bespoke designs to the highest of calibre. This opportunity would suit a designer who is looking to take ownership of the role and work collaboratively within a team on high profile international projects.
- Set-up drawing standards, templates, and continuous improvement of methods and procedures.
- Produce spatial plans and elevations for new builds and refurbishments.
- Produce tender and construction documentation.
- There will be a big emphasis and on producing mock-up rooms.
- Work efficiently to project timescales.
- Methodical and organised in your daily output.
- Offer technical design solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Proven experience in the hospitality and hotel sector.
- Portfolio that demonstrates design documentation for hospitality, examples of mock-up rooms.
- Ability to manage time and productivity.
- High proficiency of AutoCAD.
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio to join this truly dynamic team.