Architect for Cultural Project, Rising Star Studio
An amazing opportunity has come up with one of our key clients who require a talented Architect to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. If successful, you will be hitting the ground running on a flagship cultural project.
Our client is an award-winning, rising star studio with a big practice mentality and an enviable portfolio of beautifully designed UK & international projects.
To be their newest Architect, you will:
- Be Part III qualified, or equivalent,
- Possess strong concept design skills,
- Be proficient with Revit and AutoCAD, Rhino and the Adobe Creative Suites,
- Ideally have exterior detailing experience,
- Have cultural project experience,
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills, and
- Have at least 4 years' post Part III experience.
If you are an Architect with the above qualities, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.